This 30 minute exercise introduces new Builder users to the basics of building apps in Arithmix.
You will learn:
- Import dimensions, measures and tables
- Move and pivot dimensions
- Build a dimension hierarchy
- Build measure calculations
- Work with table views, including charts
- Update with an import of next month’s data
- Explore Arithmix’s Contents panel to reuse dimensions and tables
Get all the content in our Learning Center here: https://www.arithmix.com/knowledge/builder-101.1
Want to relax and just watch the video guide?