Welcome to our Community Guidelines!
Our goal with this community is to create a place for Arithmix users to share, ask questions, create, and assist one-another. Our goal for this space is that it’s always welcoming, interesting, and useful. We hope you join us in building that environment.
A few things to keep in mind–and your participation here is subject to these guidelines:
Guidelines for being welcoming and interesting
- Always be respectful and kind
- Always assume the best intent–come from a place of trying to understand first
- Be supportive of one another
- Have patience
- Get creative
Guidelines for keeping the community useful:
- No soliciting
- Search the community first before asking
- No sharing private information without others’ consent
Thanks, and we look forward to building this community with you!
- Dylan and the Arithmix team